Travel Signatures

Student Travel Signatures

F-1 students: Submit the Immigration Document Replacement e-form in Cystart. You will receive a new I-20 (electronically or hard copy) within two business days. 

J-1 students: Drop off DS-2019 to ISSO (4530 Memorial Union) during normal business hours or mail DS-2019 to ISSO. Your DS-2019 will be ready for pick-up or mailing within two business days. To request mailing, email for 4-6 day delivery trhough USPS or submit the Document Mailing form in Cystart. 


Scholar Travel Signatures

J-1 scholars: Review the J-1 Scholar Status Information. Information can be found under the J-1 Travel Outside of the U.S. and Re-entry tab. 

H-1B scholars: Review the H-1B Scholar Status Information. Information can be found under the H-1B Travel Outside of the U.S.