ISSO is now using the campus appointment system through Navigate. Schedule an appointment with your International Student Advisor, assigned by college and/or major, by following the appropriate link below:
- Colleges of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Design
- College of Engineering, Majors: Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Engineering
- College of Engineering (Except Mechanical, Electrical, and Computer Engineering)
- College of Human Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Intensive English and Orientation Program (IEOP)
- Interdepartmental Majors: email ISSO@iastate.edu or call 515-294-1120
Students who are arrive more than 10 minutes late will need to reschedule their appointment.
For phone appointments, schedule your appointment using the instructions above. At the time of your appointment, please call 515-294-1120 to speak with the International Student Advisor.
CPT or OPT Appointments
Students scheduling an appointment to discuss curricular practical training (CPT), optional practical training (OPT), or STEM OPT extension must have first attended the respective workshop in Cystart prior to the appointment.
If you experience difficulties scheduling your appointment through EAB, please follow these more detailed instructions. Anyone who does not have access to EAB can email email@example.com to schedule an appointment with an International Student Advisor.
Student Call-In Advising
Monday - Friday
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Call 515-294-1120 to speak with an International Student Advisor. Depending on demand, your name and phone number will be added to queue and you can anticipate a call back.
Advising appointments for scholars or their dependents can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.